For those who want to integrate our data into their own business systems
We allow you to explore the changing relationships within your markets from different perspectives.
Recognising that every business is different and has its own place and position in the market landscape. We put your business at the centre of the data sets by building in the complex relationships to reflect:
- the markets you are active in and those that you want to enter;
- which companies you compete with, how you compete, and where;
- your products and services and those they compete with; and
- your channels to market, who else uses those channels, how the channel positions your products and services against the full range of what they offer and which channels your competition use.
We provide clean, accurate, consistent data sets on a wide range of subjects that We can provide one-off or regular supplies of the right data that you and your teams can integrate into your business systems, fuse with your own data and leverage the value we have built into the data’s relational models. We can supply data in all common formats and can deliver it offline, online and via dedicated APIs.
How we do it
Continuously bringing data together from multiple sources, in multiple formats, we maintain update-to-date data that describes the landscape of market drivers and business activity around the world.
We start from our foundation of up-to-date and comprehensive data. This is created from over 1,000 carefully selected global, open and commercial sources focused on different topics such as trade, economics, financial, products, services, sectors, industries, technological developments, countries, individual companies and even satellite earth observations.
We enrich this foundation, where necessary, to meet specific client needs.
Our data sets are produced for each client and are designed around and for their business aligning them to their perspective of the market, making them easier to understand and use.
Nothing stays constant so we reflect the changes over time recording the key events.
Example data sets
We produce data sets for your business on your markets, customers and competitors by orientating the data we gathered on a wide range of business activity that includes:
- Additive manufacturing
- Airlines, aircraft manufacturers and their supply chains
- Augmented reality
- Autonomous and remotely operated vehicles
- Blockchain technology
- Business and consumer statistics
- Country and regional economic data
- Econometric models
- Fleet profiles for air, rail and sea
- Global trade figures
- Import/export regulations and tariffs
- Labour market statistics
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Offshore energy activity
- Population and other socio-economic data
- Profiles of global construction projects
- Rail operators, rail manufacturers and their supply chains
- Robotics and automation
- Shipping and port profiles and indexes
- Trade agreements
- Transportation hub, network and route analysis